Image Map

Friday, September 23, 2016

So this start of the school year has been an interesting one.  We had construction in our school parking lot for the first month of school.  So absolutely no parking was available.  Teachers were relegated to park on the playground or on a small grassy area that had a gate opening not much wider than my car.

We also became a "coding" school which means we are teaching TK to 5th graders how to code.  Yes, I'm supposed to teach 4 year olds how to code.  I'll keep you posted.

And last the first day of school our principal resigned.  So we started the first day of school without a leader.

I also started out with 28 TK students.  That's a lot of 4 year olds!  Last week we opened another TK class and reduced my class by 10.  Such a difference.  I've taught that many before but less is definitely better!

I'll be posting pictures of what we've been doing as soon as I remember to take some.
Hope everyone had a good start to the school year.

No comments :

Post a Comment